The Phoenix Suns (8-7) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (7-9) in a matchup of Pacific Division teams at PHX Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The Thunder are underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 27, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Thunder Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 27
Damian Jones: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Dario Saric: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Devin Booker: Out (Hamstring)
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Al Horford: Day To Day (Personal),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Josh Hall: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
George Hill: Day To Day (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Suns (-6)|
|Prediction||Suns 115, Thunder 105|
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Suns Key Players
Suns Player Props
- Devin Booker’s points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 1.6 points greater than his season average of 22.9.
- Deandre Ayton’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 2.5 higher than his season average of 29.0.
- Mikal Bridges’ three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 1.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Chris Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 4.5 assists, 1.9 assists less than his season average of 6.4.
- Darius Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 6.5 rebounds, 0.7 rebounds less than his season average of 7.2.
- Mike Muscala’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 2.2.
- Hamidou Diallo’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
- This season, the Suns have a 46.5% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% higher than the 46.3% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have knocked down.
- In games Phoenix shoots better than 46.3% from the field, it is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Oklahoma City is 4-2 against the spread and 3-3 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.5% from the field.
- The Thunder’s 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Suns have given up to their opponents.
- Oklahoma City is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- When Phoenix’s opponents shoot above 45.1% from the field, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Suns’ 35.8% three-point shooting percentage this season is just one percentage point higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from deep (34.8%).
- Phoenix has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when the team hits more than 34.8% of its three-point shots.
- Oklahoma City has put up a 6-4 against the spread while going 5-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 35.8% from deep.
- The Thunder are knocking down 33.1% of their shots from three-point distance, which is only 2.9 percentage points fewer than the 36% the Suns’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- Oklahoma City is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when shooting over 36% as a team from three-point range.
- Phoenix has a 3-3 ATS record and a 3-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 33.1% from three-point range.
- The Suns’ 13.9 made three-pointers per game this season is one more made shot on average than the 12.9 per game the Thunder give up.
- Phoenix is 7-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 3-3 ATS and 2-4 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Thunder rank 12th in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Suns give up the least made threes in the league.
Suns vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from