The Houston Rockets (9-9) visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-10) after winning three straight road games. The Rockets are favored by in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of February 1, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Rockets vs Thunder Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of February 1
David Nwaba: Out (Ankle),
Dante Exum: Out (Calf)
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal),
Josh Hall: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
George Hill: Day To Day (Thumb)
|Spread Pick||Thunder (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (224)|
|Prediction||Rockets 111, Thunder 110|
The model favors the Rockets by 1.8 points, just 2.7 less than the 4.5-point spread set by DraftKings.
The model projects a total 2.9 points lower than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Rockets Key Players
Rockets Player Props
- Christian Wood’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 16.5, 7.1 points lower than his season average of 23.6.
- John Wall’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 27.5, equal to his season average of 27.5.
- Victor Oladipo’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 2.8.
- Wood’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Thunder Key Players
Thunder Player Props
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander’s points prop total for the game is set at 18.5, 3.4 points lower than his season average of 21.9.
- Al Horford’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 6.5 rebounds, 0.8 rebounds lower than his season average of 7.3.
- Horford’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 2.3.
- Hamidou Diallo’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 0.9.
- This season, the Rockets have a 45.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.7% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Thunder’s opponents have knocked down.
- In games Houston shoots higher than 46.5% from the field, it is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- Oklahoma City’s record is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall when its opponents make more than 45.8% of their shots from the field.
- The Thunder have shot at a 45.2% clip from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points higher than the 44.8% shooting opponents of the Rockets have averaged.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 5-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 44.8% from the field.
- Houston is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot greater than 45.2% from the field.
- The Rockets’ 35.4% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.1 percentage points higher than opponents of the Thunder have shot from deep (35.3%).
- Houston is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it shoots better than 35.3% from distance.
- Oklahoma City is 7-4 against the spread and 6-5 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 35.4% from deep.
- The Thunder’s three-point shooting percentage this season (33.9%) is just 1.1 percentage points lower than opponents of the Rockets are averaging (35%).
- Oklahoma City is 5-1 ATS and 4-2 overall when the team hits more than 35% of its three-point attempts.
- Houston is 6-2-1 ATS and 7-2 overall in games it shoots above 33.9% from deep.
- The Rockets connect on 13.6 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.3 more made shots on average than the 13.3 per game the Thunder give up.
- Houston is 6-4-1 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it connects on more three-pointers than its opponents, while Oklahoma City is 3-4 ATS and 2-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from distance.
- The Rockets are the eighth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Thunder give up the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Rockets vs Thunder Stat Rankings
|Rockets Rank||Rockets AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from