Kyrie Irving leads the Brooklyn Nets (9-8) into a matchup against the Miami Heat (6-8) after putting up 38 points in a 125-113 loss to the Cavaliers. The Heat are underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, January 23, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 23, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Nets vs Heat Betting Odds
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of January 23
Nicolas Claxton: Out (Right knee),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out For Season (ACL),
Kevin Durant: Out (Achilles Injury Recovery)
Tyler Herro: Out (Neck),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Meyers Leonard: Out (Shoulder),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
|Spread Pick||Heat (+8)|
|Prediction||Nets 119, Heat 111|
The model line and the DraftKings line are within 0.2 points of each other.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Nets Key Players
Nets Player Props
- Kevin Durant’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 41.5, 3.2 lower than his season average of 44.7.
- James Harden’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 42.5, equal to his season average of 42.5.
- Irving’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- DeAndre Jordan’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.9 blocks lower than his season average of 1.4.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Bam Adebayo’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 33.0.
- Jimmy Butler’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 5.2 lower than his season average of 26.7.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Butler’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 1.7 steals lower than his season average of 2.2.
- The Nets are shooting 49.1% from the field this season, 3.8 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has a 7-7 record against the spread and a 9-5 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.3% from the field.
- Miami’s record is 5-6 against the spread and 6-5 overall when its opponents make more than 49.1% of their shots from the field.
- The Heat’s 48.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.7 percentage points higher than the Nets have given up to their opponents (45.5%).
- This season, Miami has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 6-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.5% from the field.
- When Brooklyn’s opponents shoot over 48.2% from the field, it is 6-7 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
- The Nets shoot 39.5% from beyond the arc, two% higher than the 37.5% the Heat allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has collected a 7-4 record against the spread and a 9-2 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 37.5% of its three-point shots.
- Miami has put up a 5-6 against the spread while going 6-5 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 39.5% from downtown.
- The Heat’s three-point shooting percentage this season (36.3%) is just 0.3 percentage points lower than opponents of the Nets are averaging (36.6%).
- Miami is 4-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall when shooting above 36.6% as a team from three-point range.
- Brooklyn has a 5-4 ATS record and a 6-3 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 36.3% from three-point range.
- The Nets make 14.5 three-pointers per game this season, 1.6 more made shots on average than the 12.9 per game the Heat give up.
- When Brooklyn makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 6-7 against the spread and 8-5 overall. When Miami is out-shot from beyond the arc by its opponents, it is 1-7 ATS and 2-6 straight up.
- The Nets are the sixth-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Heat allow the 29th-fewest makes from deep.
Nets vs Heat Stat Rankings
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from