Ready or not, the Mega Millions estimated jackpot for Friday, Aug. 28 sit at $68 million. Otherwise, a lucky potential winner has the cash option of $53.9 million.
The last drawing on Tuesday, Aug. 25 had winning numbers of 8 – 10 – 15 – 17 – 57 and a gold Megaball of 12. If you chose to play the $1 Megaplier option, your winnings would multiply by 3x.
Additionally, the closest anyone got to hitting the big jackpot were 14 tickets that matched four white balls plus the gold megaball. Usually, these prizes are $10,000. However, out of the 14, three tickets played the Megaplier option which multiplied their prize to $30,000.
PA July 2020 Mega Millions Winners
As the month of August wraps up and draws to a close, let’s highlight some of Pennsylvania’s July top Mega Millions winners.
July 2020 PA Mega Millions Megaplier Winners:
- Josif R. of Philadelphia, PA won $1,010,000.
- Dorina N. of Montgomery, PA won $330,000.
- Ervis R. of Montgomery, PA won $330,000.
- Teuta D. of Philadelphia, PA won $330,000.
July 2020 PA Mega Millions Winners:
- Deborah H. of Westmoreland, PA won $10,010.
- Kenneth S. of Northampton, PA won $10,000.
- Patricia B. of Montgomery, PA won $10,000.
PA Lottery online offers tickets too
Did you know that you can purchase your Mega Millions lottery tickets safely and securely online?
Winning Mega Millions numbers for Friday, Aug. 28
Mega Millions drawings happen Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 p.m. ET. Check back here for the winning numbers.
Winning numbers: 3 – 9 – 50 – 53 – 64 Megaball: 1