Gambling911.com has your NBA Betting Trends (in order from best on top) for Sunday January 10, 2020. Green Teams are those with the edge. Red teams are those with a notable disadvantage. Place your bets at BetUS, which offers a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $3125) and features live in-play betting most games.
- Utah has won the last eight games versus Detroit. The moneyline is -280.
- Using the current +11 point spread, Chicago has covered in the last nine games versus the LA Clippers.
- Chicago is 6-1 Against The Spread in their last 7 games as a road underdog.
- Denver has won nine of the last ten games versus the New York Knicks.
Gambling911.com will be on the Utah Jazz -280
Gambling911.com will be on the Chicago Bulls +11
RECORD UPDATED JANUARY 9, 2021 11:44 pm ET
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2021: 2-5 28.5%
OVERALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2021: 5-1 83.3%
OVERALL NFL RECORD 2020: 11-16 40.1%
OVERALL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD: 6-1 85.7%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2020: 70-47-1 59.8%
SOCCER RECORD 2020 (INCLUDES MLS): 26-16 61.9%
– Tony Caliente, Gambling911.com