Gambling911.com has your hot betting trends for Tuesday, February 2, 2021 (in no particular order but updated throughout the day so check back regularly). When ready to place that bet, do so at BetUS. In business since 1994, BetUS is currently offering a generous welcome bonus (max bonus $3125)!
#WhatToWatch – What do U get mixing equal parts Unfiltered @CharlesWoodson, @WarrenSapp, and @JonesN4mo, shake & pour over ice?
– An Uncut cocktail of #NFL Hall of Fame reminiscence and business insight on BetUS Unfiltered Ep. 017!
#AmericasFavoriteSportsbook #GamblingTwitter pic.twitter.com/y9sEmQCFeN
— BetUS Sportsbook & Casino (@BetUS_Official) January 29, 2021
Hot Betting Trends
- Purdue has won six of the last eight versus Maryland.
- MSU has won eight of the last ten games versus Iowa.
- 15-1 Against The Spread in their last 16 games following a ATS loss.
- Toronto has covered using the current -5 spread the last seven meetings against Orlando.
- Indiana has won six of the last eight games versus Memphis
Gambling911.com Free Pick: Indiana Pacers -179
RECORD UPDATED FEBRUARY 2, 2021 2:41 am ET
OVERALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2021: 15-7 65.2%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2021: 10-9 52.6%
OVERALL NFL RECORD 2020: 16-20 44.4%
OVERALL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD: 6-1 85.7%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2020: 70-47-1 59.8%
SOCCER RECORD 2020 (INCLUDES MLS): 26-16 61.9%
– Ean Lamb, Gambling911.com