Gambling911.com february has your hot betting trends for Thursday, February 4, 2021 (in no order that is particular updated each day therefore always check straight back frequently). Whenever willing to put that bet, achieve this at BetUS. In operation since 1994, BetUS is providing a large bonus that is welcomemax bonus $3125)
#WhatToWatch – What do U get mixing equal [email protected] that is unfiltered Woodson @WarrenSapp, and @JonesN4mo, shake & pour over ice?
– An Uncut cocktail of #NFL Hall of Fame reminiscence and company understanding on BetUS Unfiltered Ep. 017!
#AmericasFavoriteSportsbook #GamblingTwitter* that is pic.twitter.com/y9sEmQCFeN(
— BetUS Sportsbook & Casino (@BetUS_Official) January 29, 2021( Betting that is*)Hot Trends*)The home team has won seven of the last eight in the Ohio State vs. Iowa series.
- Hawkeyes are 15-2 Against The Spread in their last 17 games following a ATS loss.
- The Buckeyes are 3-7 Against The Spread in their last 10 games following a ATS win.
- Eight of the last ten games in the Arizona-Utah series the home team has won (Wildcats won the two lone away games)
- Using the spread that is current Portland has covered in eight associated with the final nine between Philadelphia and has now played the Sixers especially near through the years.
- Portland is 2-8 Against The Spread after an ATS win.
- Portland is 5-1 ATS inside their final six games on your way.
- Philadelphia is ATS that are 12-4 their last sixteen games as a home favorite.
- 76ers are 4-11-2 ATS in their last 17 games when their starting 5 players combine for more than 160 minutes of the day that is previous
- Gambling911.com complimentary Pick: Iowa -225
Gambling911.com Complimentary choose: Portland Trail Blazers +8.5
RECORD UPDATED 3, 2021 22:12 pm ET
OVERALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL 2021: 15-7 65.2%
OVERALL NBA RECORD 2021: 12-9 57,2%(*)OVERALL NFL RECORD 2020: 16-20 44.4%(*)OVERALL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD: 6-1 85.7%(*)OVERALL NBA RECORD 2020: 70-47-1 59.8%(*)SOCCER RECORD 2020 (INCLUDES MLS): 26-16 61.9%(*)- Ean Lamb, Gambling911.com february (*)