PokerStars is sending off a rocky 2020 with a massive blowout, launching a huge tourney series to welcome a more joyful new year for people around the world. And our members now have the exclusive chance to qualify for the biggest events of the series with a tiny deposit of just $10.
The Blowout Series is scheduled from December 27 to January 17 and is going to feature four so-called Big Blowouts every Sunday, each coming with a huge guaranteed prize pool of at least $5,000,000.
In two exclusive freerolls scheduled for December 26 and January 14 a total of 44 Big Blowout tickets with a combined value of $20,000 will be given away and PokerStrategists have the exclusive chance to take part.
All-in Tournament on December 26 at 20:00 CET
- You must have registered at PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com between November 1 and December 24, 2020 and made a deposit of at least $10 during that time.
- 32 Blowout tickets will be given away in the Freeroll on December 26 (ID: 3078040725), each one coming with a value of $215.
- Winning a ticket enables you to join the BIG BLOWOUT: $215 NLHE [8-Max], $5M GTD on January 3 at 19:05 CET.
Blowout Affiliate Freeroll on January 14 at 20:00 CET
- You must have registered at PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com and made a deposit of at least $10 until January 12, 2021.
- 12 Blowout tickets will be given away in the Freeroll on January 14 (ID: 3078041510), each one coming with a value of $1,050.
- Winning a ticket enables you to join the BIG BLOWOUT: $1,050 NLHE [8-Max], $5M GTD on January 17 at 19:05 CET.
So there you have it. Sign up to PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com today, make a deposit of $10 or more and you can qualify for both freerolls.
If you’ve already signed up before November 1, make sure to deposit at least $10 until January 12 in order to be able to take part in the freeroll on January 14. Good luck to everyone participating!
Forum: Qualify for two $5M GTD Big Blowouts with just a $10 deposit
You can find more info on PokerStars’ huge end-of-year tourney series below:
|Full schedule of the series can be found in the Blowout tab of the PokerStars lobby.|
Special Spin & Go’s & Ticket Machine
The last festival of the year at PokerStars is accompanied special edition Spin & Go’s at a buy-in of $4 and $22, giving Spin players the chance to bag a Big Blowout entry worth up to $1,050, plenty of different smaller Blowout tickets worth between $22 and $530 as well as up to $40 cash (see the full payouts and probabilities on the PokerStars website).
Additionally, PokerStars is also running a special edition of their familiar Ticket Machine promotion alongside the Blowout Series, where they are giving away a total of $2,000,000 in tickets to random players joining the tournaments between December 27-January 16. To enter the daily draws and get involved, you only have to:
- Opt-in via your Challenges Window.
- Play Blowout Series tournaments on the same day.
- Earn entries to Ticket Machine draws, with the number of entries you receive being based on the number of tournaments you play in.
- The draws take place daily at 00:00 ET and PokerStars will inform you right after if you’ve won one of the tickets.
What’s more, there’s also a special PokerStars Chest promotion running right now, available until December 26 right before the start of the series, where you can win prizes and Blowout packages worth up to $10,000.
Simply opt-in to the mini board game in the Challenges window and earn dice rolls by playing real-money games to move along the board until you hit the Chest in the middle. If you manage to complete the board but don’t win a Blowout Package, there’s a Final Freeroll waiting on December 27.