The San Antonio Spurs (2-4) will attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (5-2) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at Staples Center as underdogs. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on PRIME. The over/under is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 5, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 5
Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Knee)
LaMarcus Aldridge: Day To Day (Knee),
Derrick White: Day To Day (Toe),
Quinndary Weatherspoon: Day To Day (Knee)
Spurs 117 Clippers 105
The FanDuel line for this game has the Clippers favored by eight, while the model predicts they’ll win by considerably more (12.1 points). Put your money on the Clippers.
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Kawhi Leonard’s PRA prop total for the matchup is set at 36.5 combined points, rebounds, and assists, 2.3 higher than his season average of 34.2.
- Paul George’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 20.5, 4.6 points lower than his season average of 25.1.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 4.3.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals less than his season average of 2.0.
Spurs Key Players
|Lonnie Walker IV||6||12.7||3.2||1.8||0.3||0.5||1.8|
Spurs Player Props
- DeMar DeRozan’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 1.2 points higher than his season average of 21.3.
- Keldon Johnson’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 25.5, 0.5 lower than his season average of 26.0.
- Patty Mills’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Dejounte Murray’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- The Clippers make 46.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.8 percentage points lower than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (47.6%).
- Los Angeles has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.6% from the field.
- San Antonio is 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when allowing opponents to shoot better than 46.8% from the field.
- The Spurs’ 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (45.8%).
- This season, San Antonio has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 45.8% from the field.
- This season, Los Angeles has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 45.1% from the field.
- The Clippers’ 41.7% three-point shooting percentage this season is just 0.6 percentage points higher than opponents of the Spurs have shot from deep (41.1%).
- Los Angeles has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when the team knocks down more than 41.1% of its three-point attempts.
- San Antonio has put up a 3-0 against the spread while going 2-1 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot better than 41.7% from deep.
- The Spurs are hitting 37.2% of their shots from beyond the arc, which is -4.5 percentage points fewer than the 32.7% the Clippers’ opponents are averaging on the season.
- San Antonio has a 3-1 ATS record and is 2-2 straight-up when the team makes more than 32.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles has a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-2 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 37.2% from three-point range.
- The Clippers make 14.4 three-pointers per game this season, 3.7 more made shots on average than the 10.7 per game the Spurs give up.
- When Los Angeles makes more three-pointers than its opponents, it is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall. When San Antonio is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 2-2 ATS and 1-3 straight up.
- The Clippers rank sixth in the NBA in made three-pointers, while the Spurs give up the 18th-fewest made threes in the league.
Clippers vs Spurs Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from