The Chicago Bulls (4-6) visit the Los Angeles Clippers (6-4) as big, underdogs after Zach LaVine racked up 38 points in the Bulls’ 117-115 loss to the Lakers. The game airs on PRIME at 4:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect data from DraftKings sportsbook as of January 10, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Injury Report as of January 10
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ryan Arcidiacono: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Self Isolating),
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Tomas Satoransky: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Pick ATS: Bulls (+11.5)
Pick OU: Over (226)
Prediction: Bulls 118 Clippers 109
The model projects a total 1.2 points higher than the one set by DraftKings for this matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Clippers Key Players
Clippers Player Props
- Paul George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 29.5, 6.4 lower than his season average of 35.9.
- Serge Ibaka’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 21.5, 0.4 higher than his season average of 21.1.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 4.1.
- Kawhi Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
Bulls Key Players
|Wendell Carter Jr.||10||12.9||8.1||2.8||0.3||0.5||0.3|
|Otto Porter Jr.||10||12.8||6.3||2.0||0.8||0.0||2.0|
Bulls Player Props
- LaVine’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 0.2 higher than his season average of 35.3.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 9.5 boards, 1.4 rebounds greater than his season average of 8.1.
- Coby White’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 2.7.
- LaVine’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals higher than his season average of 1.4.
- This season, the Clippers have a 47% shooting percentage from the field, which is one% lower than the 48% of shots the Bulls’ opponents have knocked down.
- Los Angeles has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 4-2 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48% from the field.
- Chicago’s record is 4-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when its opponents make more than 47% of their shots from the field.
- The Bulls are shooting 46.5% from the field, 0.4% higher than the 46.1% the Clippers’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Chicago has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 1-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.1% from the field.
- When Los Angeles’ opponents shoot above 46.5% from the field, it is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Clippers’ 41.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 3.4 percentage points higher than opponents of the Bulls have shot from beyond the arc (37.8%).
- Los Angeles is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it shoots better than 37.8% from distance.
- Chicago is 5-2 against the spread and 3-4 overall when its opponents shoot higher than 41.2% from deep.
- The Bulls’ three-point shooting percentage this season (36.1%) is just 0.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Clippers are averaging (35.9%).
- Chicago has a 5-1 ATS record and is 3-3 straight-up when the team hits more than 35.9% of its three-point attempts.
- Los Angeles is 6-2 ATS and 6-2 overall in games it shoots above 36.1% from deep.
- The Clippers knock down 14.1 three-pointers per game this season, 1.2 more makes per game than the Bulls give up (12.9).
- When Los Angeles makes more threes than its opponents, it is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall. When Chicago is out-shot from deep by its opponents, it is 3-2 ATS and 1-4 straight up.
- The Bulls are the 15th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Clippers allow the 18th-fewest makes from deep.
Clippers vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Clippers Rank||Clippers AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from