A pair of the NBA’s best scorers take the court when Giannis Antetokounmpo (seventh, 27.8 PPG) and the Milwaukee Bucks (11-8) host Damian Lillard (third, 29.6 PPG) and the Portland Trail Blazers (10-8) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The Bucks are heavy favorites, by . The point total is in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of February 1, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of February 1
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee)
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
Derrick Jones Jr.: Day To Day (Foot),
CJ McCollum: Out (Left foot),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
|Spread Pick||Trail Blazers (+10)|
|Total Pick||Under (235)|
|Prediction||Bucks 120, Trail Blazers 112|
The spread for this matchup suggested by the model (7.6 points) is slightly less than the 10-point edge FanDuel gives to the Bucks, though the data still has them as the favorite.
The model predicts a total 3.3 points lower than the one set by FanDuel for this game.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
Bucks Key Players
Bucks Player Props
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 12.5 boards, 1.1 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.4.
- Khris Middleton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.2 less than his season average of 33.7.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- Jrue Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Trail Blazers Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||16||12.7||1.6||1.1||0.7||0.1||2.8|
Trail Blazers Player Props
- Lillard’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 43.5, 1.9 higher than his season average of 41.6.
- Enes Kanter’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 14.5, 7.8 less than his season average of 22.3.
- CJ McCollum’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 2.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Derrick Jones Jr.’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
- The Bucks make 48.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points higher than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.1%).
- Milwaukee has a 6-6 record against the spread and an 8-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Portland’s record is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall when its opponents make more than 48.7% of their shots from the field.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.5% from the field, 0.9% lower than the 45.4% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Portland has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.4% from the field.
- When Milwaukee’s opponents shoot greater than 44.5% from the field, it is 6-2 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- The Bucks’ 39.2% three-point shooting percentage this season is 2.2 percentage points higher than opponents of the Trail Blazers have shot from deep (37%).
- Milwaukee is 5-7 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it shoots better than 37% from distance.
- Portland is 6-5 against the spread while putting up a 6-5 straight-up record when its opponents shoot above 39.2% from three-point range.
- The Trail Blazers shoot 37.6% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 1.9 percentage points lower than the Bucks have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (39.5%).
- Portland is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when shooting above 39.5% as a team from three-point range.
- Milwaukee is 7-1 ATS and 8-0 overall in games it shoots above 37.6% from deep.
- The Bucks make 15.2 three-pointers per game this season, only 0.7 fewer made shots on average than the 15.9 per game the Trail Blazers give up.
- Portland is 7-5 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Milwaukee is 2-8 ATS and 3-7 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Trail Blazers are the second-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the Bucks allow the 28th-fewest makes from deep.
Bucks vs Trail Blazers Stat Rankings
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from