BetMGM Sportsbook is gearing up for a big Super Bowl LV with new promotions and some of the industry’s most unique betting markets.
On Tuesday, BetMGM updated and enhanced its welcome offer for new customers to celebrate the 2021 Super Bowl. What was once a $500 risk-free first bet has become a $600 risk-free first bet plus $50 worth of parlay insurance for the Big Game.
Additionally, BetMGM recently launched two more Super Bowl promotions that new and existing customers alike can leverage for more free bets.
Moving on to the gameday betting experience, BetMGM has pulled away from the pack quite a bit when it comes to the types of 2021 Super Bowl betting markets on offer. BetMGM offers a standard range of Super Bowl bets that are largely in line with the competition, but where it stands out is in the volume of unique prop bets, same-game parlays, and cross-sport Super Bowl parlays on offer.
Read on for all the key details bettors need to take full advantage of the latest BetMGM Super Bowl promos and offers.
New BetMGM Super Bowl Bonus: $600 Risk-Free Bet and Parlay Insurance
Offer available in: NJ, CO, WV, IN, TN, PA, MI, IA, and VA
BetMGM has upgraded its standard new customer sports betting bonus to bring in the 2021 Super Bowl in style. From today through Sunday, new users who sign up for an account and make a deposit qualify for a risk-free first bet worth up to $600 and $50 in parlay insurance.
Welcome Offer Details
In addition to the above, new customers qualify for $50 in parlay insurance. If you place a qualifying parlay and it comes up just a little short, BetMGM will refund it with up to $50 in free bets.
Important terms and conditions: The BetMGM risk-free first bet offer is open to new users only who make a first deposit of at least $10. If your first bet loses, BetMGM will refund you with site credit within 24 hours of the end of the event. All free bets must be used within seven days of receipt.
Claim Your Welcome Bonus Now:
Risk-Free First Touchdown Scorer
Offer available in: NJ, CO, WV, IN, TN, MI, IA, and VA
Important terms and conditions: You must visit BetMGM.com or log in to the BetMGM app and opt-in to this offer. Only your first bet on a player to score the game’s first touchdown is eligible for this offer. Refunds are paid in free bets.
Deposit $20 and Get a $5 Free Bet + $5 in Casino Freeplay
Offer available in: MI, NJ, PA, and WV
In states where BetMGM offers online gambling, new and current customers can make a deposit of $20 or more between now and Thursday to get a $5 free bet for use in the sportsbook and $5 free worth of casino credits to use at BetMGM Casino.
To claim this offer, log in to your BetMGM account and visit the promotions page to opt-in. Then, deposit $20 or more to receive your free bets. This isn’t the biggest Super Bowl promo, but free bets are always a good thing, and it will come in handy for anyone who was planning to make a deposit anyways.
Important terms and conditions: You must opt-in by visiting BetMGM.com or logging in to the mobile app and opting in on the promotions tab. The free bets are not withdrawable, but anything won with them may be cashed out at will. The free sports bet does not come with any wagering requirements. The casino credit must be wagered 25 times to withdraw any winnings won with it at BetMGM Casino.
Unique BetMGM Super Bowl Props
BetMGM has hundreds of Super Bowl LV betting markets open for business right now, including all the standard moneylines and point totals that fans will find at most sportsbooks. Other options include player props, novelty bets on the coin toss and Gatorade shower, and more.
Where BetMGM stands out among the competition is in its prop betting options and one-game parlays. BetMGM currently boasts hundreds of prop bets organized across multiple categories:
- Player Props: Everything from Tom Brady’s longest completion to who will make the game’s last interception. There are hundreds of outcomes to bet on in this category alone for quarterbacks, running backs, receivers, and kickers.
- Game Props: Hundreds of options here, covering a range of outcomes, including the team to score the first touchdown, race to 15 points, will there be a safety in the game, and much more.
- Player TDs: Bet on the first, last, and anytime touchdown scorer for all key players, touchdown totals for each player, wincast combinations such as Tyreek Hill to score and Chiefs to win, first TD scorer in the second half, and more.
- Other: Catch-all category for other props such as who which team will punt first and which team will be penalized first for pass interference
- Awards: Bet on the Super Bowl MVP, exact position of the Super Bowl MVP, and whether the MVP will be an offensive or defensive player
Same Game Parlays
BetMGM is offering one-game parlays for the Super Bowl this year, giving bettors the option to combine several outcomes into a single wager with higher returns. Customers can build their own parlays from scratch or choose from a variety of prebuilt same-game parlays provided by BetMGM.
A few examples follow:
- C. Brate 3+ receptions, C. Godwin 5+ receptions, M. Evans 6+ receptions: +230
- Chiefs moneyline to win the game, to win the 1st half, to win the 1st quarter: +230
- Buccaneers spread to win the 1st quarter (+.5), 1st half (+1.5), and full game (+3.5): +250
- Bucs to win the game, Bucs to score first field goal, Bucs to score first TD: +675
- L. Fournette 75+ rushing yards, Chiefs to win (-3.5), total points under 56.5: +2200
It may not feel like it, but Super Bowl LV is not the only major sporting event getting underway this week. To that end, BetMGM Sportsbook has introduced cross-sport parlay bets that let customers bet on Super Bowl outcomes relative to other events happening around the sporting world.
Look for BetMGM to change up its cross-game offerings over the week, but here’s what it has on offer as of this writing.
Which will be higher?
- Total Points for Super Bowl LV (-110) or total aces by Djokovic in the Australian Open (-110)
- Patrick Mahomes TD passes (+150) or total goals in Burnley vs. Man City on Feb 3rd (-185)
- Tom Brady interceptions (-115) or holes in one in the Waste Management Phoenix Open (-105)
- Tom Brady passing yards (-250) or Ovechkin total points vs. the Flyers on Feb 7th (+200)
- Tom Brady rushing yards (-175) or total goals from 0-15:00 min in Liverpool vs. Brighton on Feb 3rd (+145)
- Chris Goodwin receiving yards (-140) or lowest 1st round score in the Waste Management Phoenix Open (+115)