Reading Time: 3 minutes
We are delighted to announce a new partnership with All-in Global, an awarded language solution provider dedicated to the iGaming, sports betting, Fintech, sports and eSports industry.
Through the new partnership, our company will benefit from All-in Global’s professional services during the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups, specifically during the Latin American panel discussion that will offer the option for delegates to listen to the original content in Spanish or opt for the English Live Interpreted version.
All-in Global is an awarded language solution provider dedicated to the iGaming, sports betting, fintech, sports and esports industry. Their line-up of services includes localization, content creation, SEO and audiovisual solutions in over 80 languages so their clients can maximize on their offerings globally. They are currently working with approximately 300 companies, including game developers, operators, platform providers and affiliates. Everything they do is rooted in a passion for gaming and multilingual communication and driven by a genuine desire to make the industry more accessible and highly entertaining.
Tiago Aprigio, CEO at All-in Global, commented on the partnership: “The All-in Global partnership with the Hipther team will make sure that absolutely nothing gets lost in translation during the virtual Gaming Americas Quarterly meetups.
Our language professionals will do live interpreting in English and Spanish throughout the event. With over 400 qualified native interpreters, translators, and writers, all sharing a proven knowledge of and love for gaming, we are THE language solution you can bet on! Looking forward to being part of the action.”
Zoltán Tűndik, Co-Founder and Head of Business at Hipther Agency, also commented on the partnership: “In our attempt of hosting our first-ever bilingual panel discussions, we could not think of a better partner than the team at All-in Global. We take pride in the quality of our content and being able to bring quality information to those interested in entering the Latin American markets in two languages, means the world to us! Not to mention, all this happening in cyberspace at our first virtual meetup of the year.”
During the Gaming Americas Q1 Meetup, which will take place on the 28th of January delegates have the opportunity to access information from a wide range of markets such as North and Latin America, and a special focus on the Caribbean. See more details here | Register for free
As mentioned above, the Latin American and Caribbean-related panel discussions will be hosted in Spanish and participants will have the option to access the content in English as well.
The panel discussions dedicated to the LATAM region are the following:
- Latin America – Regulation updates: Colombia experience, Panama, Argentina, Brazil
- Emerging Latin American markets – Argentina (Province of Buenos Aires, Province of Mendoza) and Chile
- Focus on the Caribbean region
- Debate: Is Latin America learning from the European mistakes?
The discussions will be joined and moderated by some of the most well-known names of the industry in the region and beyond:
- SEBASTIAN VIVOT – Head of Modernisation and Information Technology, Loter’a de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires
- FERNANDO SAFFORES – Founder & Director at Focus Gaming News
- OMAR GALDURRALDE – President of the Lottery of the Province of Buenos Aires and ALEA (Association of Argentinean State Lotteries)
- IDA LÓPEZ – President, Provincial Institute of Games and Casinos of Mendoza, Argentina
- VIVIEN VILLAGRÁN ACUÑA – Superintendent of Casinos, Chile
- MARIA EMILIA CORRAL – Legal Advisor to the Board of Directors at the Lottery of the Province of Mendoza, Argentina
- KAREN MARCELA SIERRA-HUGHES – Vice President, Latin America and Caribbean Government Relations and Business Development at Gaming Laboratories International (GLI®)
- ALEX PARENTE – Corporate Senior Vice President Casino Operations at Hard Rock International
- DAVID MONIZ – Country CFO at Cirsa Dominicana, President ADCJ, GM, MBA, MDMGC & CPC
- ORLANDO RIVERA CARRIÓN – Executive Director at Puerto Rico Gaming Commission
- JOSÉ CARLOS FIGUEROA-TROCHE – Caribbean Government Relations and Business Development Representative Gaming Laboratories International, LLC (GLI®)
- FERNANDO GARITA – Gaming Consultant | Head of Business Development at Betcris
- FRANCESCO RODANO – Chief Policy Officer at Playtech
- ANGELO ALBERONI – Country Manager at Betmotion Brazil
To view the full schedule and times of the panel, visit the conference Program on the following link: https://gamingamericas.com/meetups/schedule-q1-meetup/
For further sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf