The Philadelphia 76ers (14-6) visit the Indiana Pacers (11-8) as 2-point favorites after Joel Embiid racked up 37 points in the 76ers’ 118-94 victory over the Timberwolves. The matchup airs on FS-IN at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 31, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 223.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 31, 2021, 1:06 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 31
Mike Scott: Out (Knee),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back),
Terrance Ferguson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Doug McDermott: Day To Day (Back),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
|Spread Pick||Pacers (+2)|
|Total Pick||Over (223.5)|
|Prediction||Pacers 113, 76ers 111|
The data strongly suggests betting on the Pacers in this one. The model favors them while FanDuel has the 76ers favored and the difference between the two is 4.4 points.
The FanDuel total for this game, 223.5 points, and the model’s projected total, 223.6 points, are only 0.1 points apart.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 11.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 11.1.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 3.3 greater than his season average of 29.2.
- Danny Green’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 2.4.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Pacers Key Players
Pacers Player Props
- Malcolm Brogdon’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 7.5 assists, 0.3 assists higher than his season average of 7.2.
- Domantas Sabonis’ PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 40.5, 1.9 greater than his season average of 38.6.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Myles Turner’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 4.0.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.4% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.3% higher than the 46.1% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have made.
- Philadelphia has an 8-4 record against the spread and an 11-1 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.1% from the field.
- Indiana is 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when allowing opponents to shoot higher than 47.4% from the field.
- The Pacers are shooting 47.7% from the field, 3.3% higher than the 44.4% the 76ers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana is 9-6 against the spread and 10-5 overall when it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 9-6 against the spread and 12-3 overall in games it allows opponents to shoot above 47.7% from the field.
- The 76ers are knocking down 36.5% of their three-point shots this season, 2.9% lower than the 39.4% the Pacers allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has assembled a 5-1 record against the spread and a 6-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team knocks down more than 39.4% of its three-point shots.
- Indiana has put up a 5-1 against the spread while going 5-1 overall in games this season when its opponents shoot higher than 36.5% from downtown.
- The Pacers’ three-point shooting percentage this season (35.7%) is one percentage point lower than opponents of the 76ers are averaging (36.7%).
- Indiana is 5-3 ATS and 5-3 overall when the team hits more than 36.7% of its three-point attempts.
- Philadelphia has a 6-2 ATS record and a 7-1 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.7% from three-point range.
- The 76ers connect on 11.2 three-pointers per game this season, 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 12.3 per game the Pacers allow.
- Indiana is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it hit more three-pointers than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 5-6 ATS and 6-5 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The Pacers are the 18th-best three-point shooting team in the NBA, while the 76ers allow the 12th-fewest makes from deep.
76ers vs Pacers Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from