The Philadelphia 76ers (8-4) host the Miami Heat (4-5) as favorites after Joel Embiid racked up 45 points in the 76ers’ 137-134 victory over the Heat. The matchup airs on SUN at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021.
The betting insights in this article reflect data from FanDuel sportsbook as of January 14, 2021, 1:07 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
76ers vs Heat Betting Odds
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook here and get the best bonuses available anywhere!
Injury Report as of January 14
Terrance Ferguson: Day To Day (Personal),
Seth Curry: Out (COVID),
Matisse Thybulle: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Joel Embiid: Day To Day (Back),
Shake Milton: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Tobias Harris: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Furkan Korkmaz: Out (Groin),
Vincent Poirier: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Ben Simmons: Day To Day (Knee)
Maurice Harkless: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Kendrick Nunn: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
KZ Okpala: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Goran Dragic: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Bam Adebayo: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Udonis Haslem: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jimmy Butler: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Meyers Leonard: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Gabe Vincent: Day To Day (Knee),
Avery Bradley: Out (Health protocols)
|Spread Pick||Heat (+11)|
|Prediction||76ers 113, Heat 111|
The 76ers are favored by both FanDuel and the model, but the model has them winning by significantly less (11 to 2.3 points). Take the Heat and the points.
Click here for today’s NBA betting picks from our team of experts.
76ers Key Players
76ers Player Props
- Embiid’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 3.1 points lower than his season average of 26.6.
- Ben Simmons’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.9 higher than his season average of 28.6.
- Seth Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots lower than his season average of 3.1.
- Embiid’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Heat Key Players
Heat Player Props
- Tyler Herro’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 22.5, 5.8 lower than his season average of 28.3.
- Bam Adebayo’s rebounding prop total for the contest is listed at 9.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 9.0.
- Duncan Robinson’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots greater than his season average of 3.4.
- Adebayo’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks higher than his season average of 1.0.
- This season, the 76ers have a 47.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.1% higher than the 44.2% of shots the Heat’s opponents have hit.
- Philadelphia is 4-4 against the spread and 7-1 overall when it shoots better than 44.2% from the field.
- Miami has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when allowing its opponents to make more than 47.3% of their shots from the field.
- The Heat have shot at a 47.8% clip from the field this season, 4.5 percentage points above the 43.3% shooting opponents of the 76ers have averaged.
- This season, Miami has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 4-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 43.3% from the field.
- This season, Philadelphia has a 5-4 record against the spread and a 7-2 straight up record when it allows opponents to shoot higher than 47.8% from the field.
- The 76ers are making 35.8% of their three-point shots this season, one% lower than the 36.8% the Heat allow opponents to shoot from deep.
- Philadelphia has collected a 2-1 record against the spread and a 3-0 straight-up record in games this season when the team connects on more than 36.8% of its three-point shots.
- Miami is 3-3 against the spread while putting together a 2-4 straight-up record when its opponents shoot over 35.8% from three-point range.
- The Heat shoot 35.8% from three-point distance this season. That’s just 0.9 percentage points lower than the 76ers have allowed their opponents to shoot from deep (36.7%).
- Miami is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when shooting over 36.7% as a team from three-point range.
- Philadelphia has a 3-1 ATS record and a 4-0 straight-up record in games this season it has shot better than 35.8% from three-point range.
- The 76ers’ 12.2 made three-pointers per game this season is 1.1 fewer made shots on average than the 13.3 per game the Heat allow.
- Miami is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall when it connects on more threes than its opponents, while Philadelphia is 3-3 ATS and 3-3 straight up in games when it is out-shot from deep.
- The 76ers make the 21st-most three-pointers in the league, while the Heat give up the 29th-fewest makes from beyond the arc.
76ers vs Heat Stat Rankings
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Heat AVG||Heat Rank|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from